RestArt Forum 26.09
Restaurant business is developing rapidly. New locations appear non-stop: fine dining restaurants and conceptual gastro bars, coffee houses and cake-shops, thematic restaurants and enotecas at hotels.
Restaurateurs travel a lot, get inspired due to foreign experience, read a lot, analyse the market… actually, and draw ideas in everything and everywhere! But only inspiration is not enough. To build long-term business one needs consistent knowledge, proved by years expertise, practical skills and instruments. Well, and of course a little bit of Magic.
All above mentioned plus pleasant and useful communication, new acquaintances and useful contacts — at RestArt Forum 2018!
This year worldwide recognized leaders of restaurant industry — successful owners of restaurant businesses, top level managers and chefs from London, New York and Barcelona will share with you their experience and charisma.
Any of their cases may turn to be a tipping point for your business and a beginning of its rapid rise. At RestArt Forum you get knowledge and skills, drive and inspiration that become a solid base for building up and developing of your business…
For whom visiting of RestArt Forum will be useful and worthwhile:
– owners of restaurants and restaurants chains
– hoteliers and F&B heads
– investors of restaurant business
– managing directors of locations
– chefs and cooks
– future restaurateurs
What result will you get:
– you will see the work of your location from other point of view in whole and in details
– you will find out how to build a successful business model and manage it
– you will find out how to streamline financial system of location and boost profitability
– you will find out how to build relations with your team properly
– you will get applicable knowledge related to development of restaurant chain — ranging from elaboration of basics till major principles of successful scaling of business
– examine world technologies and successful cases of work with different formats of locations, cuisines and their adaptation to local market
Who speaks for you on 26.09:
Doug Satzman, New York, USA
New Business Director at Starbucks, CEO at Le Pain Quatidien, Joe Coffee.
Albert Adria, Barcelona, Spain
Owner and chef at El Bulli 3*, Tickets 1*, el Nino Viejo, Hoja Santa, Bodega 1900 and others.
Alan Yau, London, Great Britain
Restarateur, owner of Wagamama, Hakkasan, Busaba